Brad Paisley Fall Video at South Carolina Concert

Sunday |

While searching for Oscars 2010 videos, I came across this topic. Brad Paisley, the American Saturday Night star, was rushed to the hospital after a fall incident during a concert in South Carolina. Its not that serious though. You can see from the video below that while singing their finale entitled “Alcohol” he fell. According to Brad Paisley via his twitter page,

-“Tnx4 prayers,after my fall,I was just discharged from the hospital.Just very very bruised. Nothing broken, had a ct scan all is okay!”

-“….I hit hard. And I mean freaking hard.”

-“If ur wondering,it was the last song&last night of the tour&I was running fast on stage,tripped.really did think I broke a rib or something…..”

Watch Brad Paisley Fall Video at South Carolina Concert