Tiger Woods Public Statement (during Tiger Woods Press Conference Live Stream)

Friday |

What will Tiger Woods got to say now? Do we really need what Tiger Woods has to say after all the controversies he has been involved into? Some reporters or writers are boycotting the press conference. However, Tiger Woods' fans definitely would like to hear his side of the story.

Here is an alleged transcript of Tiger Woods public statement today. "Directly to the point there is no one to blame but me for the mess I have put my wife and family through. I accept total and complete responsibility. My wife and I have been trying to work things out but sadly things have not worked out.

Again all the blame is upon me. We have decided to live apart with me having mutually agreed upon times when I can be with our children. I know that the world wants all the details of what transpired in our marriage but that is between my wife and I and will remain that way. I have to get on my life and that means playing golf again.

I have contacted The Masters and have informed them that my plan is to resume The Masters and they have said that they would welcome me with open arms. For that I am most grateful for I deserve nothing.

Finally I want to thank all my fans around the world for standing by me when I let you down horribly. I failed all of you about as badly as a person can. I apologize to everyone of you. I promise all of you that you will see a new Tiger Woods, a better Tiger Woods and I will not let you down.

Now I'd like, by the grace of God and with His help, to get back to what I do best and that is playing golf. See you all at The Masters. God Bless you all. Tiger Woods
" (source: huffingtonpost)

However, there is doubt as to the veracity of this statement. Nevertheless, this post will be updated for that matter later after the press conference is over. Tiger Woods press conference live streaming will be provided if embedding codes are provided online.

(update) Click to read part of today's Tiger Woods statement.

Watch Tiger Woods Apology Video
Tiger Woods Speech Today Complete Text