Robert Pattinson Details Cover Photo (video)

Saturday |

Have you seen Robert Pattinson Details cover photo? Well, its kinda sexy so they say. They call it sexy without having any of Robert Pattinson's body being seen, juuust the face.

What Robert Pattinson got to say on his sexy Details shoot? Here it is. “I really hate vagin@s. I’m allergic to vagin@s. But I can’t say I had no idea, because it was a 12-hour shoot , so you kind of get the picture that these women are going to stay naked after, like, five or six hours…Thank God I was hungover….This shoot, it’s kind of ’80s nakedness, you know? If you look at p0rn in, like, the ’80s, there was something kind of quaint about it, quite sweet – like this little naked community.” [source: popcrunch]

The photo is indeed kinda sexy if completely displayed. Hence, it is prohibited to post it here. However, you can watch Robert Pattinson Details Cover Photo video below with viewers discretion.