Roger Federer vs Andy Murray Australian Open Tennis 2010 Finals Live Streaming, Score and Winner

Saturday |

Men's finals will definitely offer you tennis satisfaction. It will take a bunch of papers to write the statistics of the two players. Let's just focus on some key points to consider for their final match at the Australian Open Tennis 2010 Grandslam Tournament.

If Serena Williams is not feeling the pressure, this time its Roger Federer. According to Federer, "Now that he didn't win the first one, I think it doesn't help for the second one around. Plus he's playing, you know, me. I don't feel the pressure's really on me having to do it again, because I did it before. I think he really needs it more than I do." Will he have the same faith as Serena Williams had? On the other hand, no one should belittle Andy Murray. If Justine Henin's key to winning the finals is focus, which unfortunately is not enough, Andy Murray's means to defeat Roger Federer is his patience and stronger legs. Murray said, "Physically I'm going to be a lot fresher."

Watch Roger Federer vs Andy Murray live streaming on ESPN360 at 3:30 a.m. ET or here. Watch out for the update later.