Chris Brown Response to Rihanna 20/20 Full Interview

Saturday |

After the Rihanna 20/20 Full Interview, we may wonder what could be Chris Brown's reaction to said interview. Well, he had to say something.

Here is the statement of Chris Brown in response to 20/20 Rihanna interview (courtesy of new.music.yahoo.com):
"While I respect Rihanna's right to discuss the specific events of February 8, I maintain my position that all of the details should remain a private matter between us," he said in the statement. "I do appreciate her support and wish her the best. I am extremely sorry for what I did, and I accept accountability for my actions. At this point, I am taking the proper steps to learn about me and grow from my mistakes. I only hope that others in similar situations can learn from our experience as well. Abuse of any kind is always wrong. The rest I leave it to God."

Any reaction?