Beyonce Video Phone Music Video

Thursday |

I was not at home yesterday. I failed to update this blog. And I apologize for that. Once this blog is left behind in just one day it seemed that I have been very delayed in several topics to post. Nevertheless, there are some things to be prioritized aside from blogging.

Anyway, the MTV Europe Music Awards (EMA) 2009 is over. I just logged in today. As mentioned in my previous post entitled "Halo Music Video of Beyonce Knowles" the Beyonce Video Phone premiere is the most watched video online today. However, I did not saw the video and neither it is available online. I will update this post if that video will be available soon.

Here is a Video Phone video made by a fan and uploaded at youtube. At least you get to hear the music. Watch Beyonce Video Phone Music Video:

Watch Lady Gaga Telephone Music Video (Official Music Video)