Adam Lambert "No Apologies" Regarding His Sexy AMA Controversy Video

Wednesday |

I anticipated that Adam Lambert's American Music Awards 2009 performance will result into a controversy. And I was right.

Although I did not expect such a sexy AMA 2009 performance from Adam Lambert, the fact that he has been controversial since his admission of being gay there was no doubt that this first big performance by him will be the center of man's eyes.

Adam Lambert admitted that he got carried away by his performance. They did not practice the kissing and the more sexy part of you know what he did, lol. I could not mention the word, sorry. But there is no way that Adam Lambert will apologize for the matter. He says, "I'm not a baby sitter, I'm a performer." He added that his performance was merely given such a controversy today because he is gay.

If you failed to watch his performance, click on "Adam Lambert AMA controversy video." And you decide.