Link Exchange Introduction

Thursday |

A friend reminded me to do this. As I started blogging, I kept searching for blogs to exchange links with. However, as time passes by I forgot all about it. Since this blog has been accumulating higher number of visitors as compared to my other blogs, I believe it would be wise to accept link exchanges.

This is an experiment insofar as link exchange is concerned. As of this moment, I am still in the process of preparing some guidelines for the matter. One rule though that I am particular with is that never add rel="nofollow" in my link for I will never be doing that for you too.

If you want to exchange link with me, please leave a comment and indicate the title and url of the blog. Before leaving a comment though, be sure that you already placed my link in your blog. I will be checking it before accepting any request for link exchange.

Here is my blog detail:
Blog Title: Most Watched Videos Online
Blog Url: http://videos-online-watch.blogspot.com

(update) Rules have been changed. To exchange links, read Link Exchange: How.

Create your comment now!