The Michael Jackson Tapes

Monday |

What is this The Michael Jackson Tapes? Actually, it is an interview of Michael Jackson made by Shmuley Boteach who is said to be the spiritual adviser of Michael Jackson. The The Michael Jackson Tapes are supposed to be used as basis for a Michael Jackson book.

Here are some of the quotes declared by Michael Jackson himself from the The Michael Jackson Tapes:

- "I don't want to grow old."
- When the body breaks down and you start to wrinkle, I think it's so bad."
- "I love them. I love them." (when asked about children)
- "I feel that this is something really, really in my heart that I am supposed to do, and I feel so loved by giving my love, and I know that's what they need."
- (when asked about his father's treatment) "He was rough, the way he would beat you, you know, was hard. He would make you strip nude first. He would oil you down. It would be a whole ritual. He would oil you down so when the flip of an ironing cord hit you, you know, and, it was just like me dying, and you had whips all over your face, your back, everywhere. And I always hear my mother like, 'No, Joe, you're gonna kill him. You're gonna kill him. No.' And I would just give up, like there was nothing I could do. And I hated him for it. Hated him."

You can see more of Michael Declarations from CNN news.
Watch This Is It Movie Trailer