Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Probable

Friday |

Several days ago, I have been thinking of the possibility that there could be a Pacquiao vs. Mayweather boxing fight. I was hesitant to post something about it. I am no boxing expert but I do watch boxing fights especially when it comes to Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao fights.

With tomorrow's Mayweather vs. Marquez Number One/Numero Uno fight, I came across several sites stating that the Mayweather fight is in preparation to beat Pacquiao in an upcoming event. This will be exciting. Who do you think will be the winner? Even if I am not a boxing expert, at least my speculation is coming to a possibility. Pacquiao vs. Mayweather pay per view event will surely be a breaking record.

Update yourself on Watch Mayweather vs. Marquez 24/7 Episode 4 Live Streaming and Mayweather vs. Marquez weigh in result and video