UFC 102 Couture vs. Nogueira Live Streaming Video

Thursday |

Watch UFC 102 Couture vs. Nogueira Live Streaming Video! Yes, I admit that I havent updated this blog during the UFC 101 fight. I had my reasons. Anyway, I dont have to dwell on that. What I need to do now is to catch up and be up to date with the upcoming events to come especially with UFC.


UFC 102 will be on August 29, 2009, 7pm PT / 10pm ET from the Rose Garden in Portland, Oregon. The main event will be between Randy "The Natural" Couture and Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira. This is a pay per view event. So better avail now.

I will update you one by one with the following keywords:
UFC 102 Fight Card
UFC 102 Results
UFC 102 Replay Videos
UFC 102 Couture vs. Nogueira Winner
UFC 102 Couture vs. Nogueira Replay Videos
UFC 102 Couture vs. Nogueira Weigh In Video
UFC 102 Weigh In Results
UFC 102 Start Time

Click here for UFC 102 Couture vs. Nogueira Live Streaming Video