Megan Wants a Millionaire Contestants

Thursday |

This issue on Megan Wants a Millionaire Contestants has been unstoppable for two days now. Actually, the show was just affected because of reports that Ryan Jenkins is wanted for the murder of Jasmine Fiore a playboy representative. If you want to know more about Ryan Jenkins just search Ryan Jenkins wiki and Ryan Alexander Jenkins wikipedia.


Ryan Jenkins, a reality show contestant of Megan Wants a Millionaire, is supposed to be chosen by Megan as his millionaire. On another issue, Ryan Jenkins is one of the I Love Money 3 cast and said to have won $250,000. Ryan Jenkins I Love Money 3 reality is set to be aired sometime this year. But I guess, like Megan Wants a Millionaire, I Love Money 3 will also be canceled and not be aired for the issue Ryan Jenkins killing Jasmine Fiore.

I cannot post Jasmine Fiore photos or Jasmine Fiore playboy pics. Its because I think it would be too sexy, hehehe. Read my previous post on the matter, entitled "Megan Wants a Millionaire Ryan Alexander Jenkins Murder Suspect."