The Ugly Truth Trailer Video

Thursday |

I think with the several topics that need blogging, I think I got a headache, hehehe. But I do have to blog. Anyway, I choose a topic that is not so difficult to understand and most importantly, I like it, hahaha. That is watching movies, hehehe. And I particularly choose the movie The Ugly Truth. I come to like Katherine Heigl in this kind of movie, that is, romance and comedy.


I am excited to watch the movie. You know when it comes to love, every minute thing is interesting. It makes everything so easy. I love the feeling of being in love. Anyway, the movie The Ugly Truth is a story of a man and a woman with different personalities and were brought together to find one true love in a ridiculous situation. What will be the ending? That's for us to watch.

Watch The Ugly Truth Trailer Video:



RELATED POSTS: The Ugly Truth Reviews