UFC 103 Marshall vs. Brilz

Wednesday |

One of my favorite topics in blogging is all about UFC. It seemed that this event is endless. And obviously a lot of people are watching the same for the show is presenting interesting fights to watch to. The last topic I wrote about UFC was UFC 99. So, I missed 3 events. This time on I am hoping that I will not miss any UFC events.


The latest about UFC is UFC 103. UFC 103 is between Eliot Marshall vs Jason Brilz. This fight is already confirmed. UFC 103 will be on September 19, 2009 at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.

I will be updating you with UFC 103 Live Streaming, Marshall vs. Brilz replay videos, UFC 103 videos, UFC 103 Marshall vs. Brilz Results, UFC 103 Fight Cards, UFC 103 Weigh In Video, UFC 103 Weigh In Results, UFC 103 Winner