Omer Bhatti Pictures - Michael Jackson Secret Son

Thursday |

I wanted to blog all day long but I cant. There are responsibilities that I have to face. I did not accomplish what I need to do for this year so the task will be extended next year. Anyway, I am glad to see my blog improved in terms of its visitors. And the reason for that is the keyword "Jackson's 4th child." This is for you bloggers out there. At least I shared an idea.


As to who is Michael Jackson Secret Son is, it is Omer Bhatti. There is actually no new update regarding the matter. So, might as well read my post entitled "Michael Jackson 4th Child Video."

As to Omer Bhatti Pictures - Michael Jackson Secret Son, here are some that I collected from some subdomain blogs like mine and videos too which I prefer that you should watch for the Omer Bhatti photos are only limited:






Michael Jackson Alive Video