British Open Leaderboard 2009 Champion

Saturday |

I guess I am back into blogging. There have been changes in my decisions and I have to postpone a long time goal. I missed blogging a lot. Though at this particular moment, I am not quite so sure if I did missed it. Anyway, with the several matters that need to be blogged I wanted to talk about British Open Leaderboard 2009. The game has been going on since Thursday, July 16, 2009 and will end on Sunday, July 19, 2009.


I am excited to know who will be the winner of the British Open Leaderboard 2009. Our favorite Tiger Woods is hanging though. But I believe there is still a chance. With the expertise that he has in the game, there is no doubt that he can make possible an impossible. But of course, we should not take for granted the likes of Tom Watson, Ben Curtis and Miguel Angel Jimenez. Anyone of them could be the British Open Leaderboard 2009 Champion which we will know soon. Be back on the day of the championship. I'll search for the British Open Leaderboard 2009 live streaming or British Open Leaderboard 2009 Replay Videos.

Below is the
pos Player Hole Par
T1 T WATSON 18 -5
T1 B CURTIS 18 -5
T3 J SENDEN 18 -4
T3 S STRICKER 18 -4
T3 C VILLEGAS 18 -4
T3 S CINK 18 -4
T3 M GOGGIN 18 -4
T3 M JIMENEZ 16 -4