Mandy Moore got Married at 24

Thursday |

Who never knew "only Hope" movie starring Mandy Moore that really brought Mandy to fame. She is really awesome in this movie a star as she is. An unforgettable scene is the last scene walking in aisle and feeling the love between the two stars really was seen in the movie.

Marrying someone you really love is very exciting. At my age right now , I always think of walking in the aisle with the person who truly cares for me. With Mandy Moore she did had a choice and that is to say "I do" to Ryan Adams. As I can see they really are good together and I can feel that Ryan really loves Mandy. Mandy is one of my favorite actress , I always hope that I will still see her in the cinema. I admire the way she talks and her passion on singing to which she is great. I just hope that Ryan will take care of her that much .