Adam Lambert Gay Photos or Pictures

Tuesday |

I am supposed to make another post but this struck me the most. While I was searching for American Idol Season 8 Group 3 March 3 Performances Video, I came across this site with a post that Adam Lambert might be gay.


Why the author wrote that? May be because of Adam Lambert gay photos or pictures which were found online. Its just actually a speculation that there is a possibility that Adam Lambert of American Idol is gay. But do you really care about it? The common question now is that will this issue affect the votes for Adam Lambert? Will that make him less the American Idol Season 8 winner? The answer is in your own hands.

If you want to see Adam Lambert gay pictures, please do check americanidol.com. I havent seen any blogger blogs copied the pictures. As soon as I see one, I'll post it here.

RELATED POSTS: Adam Lambert Kissing (Opinion) American Idol Season 8 Third Set of 12 March 3 Performances Video