Superbowl 2009 Results: Pittsburgh Steelers Won

Sunday |

The Pittsburgh Steelers emerged the champion of the 43rd Superbowl 2009. I apologize that I only made this post at this hour. I know that the post is too late but there are circumstances beyond my control why I failed to update this event hours before and that is I got no internet connection. Gush. That's so irritating for a blogger like me. I am just relieved that I got the internet connection now.


As President Barack Obama wished. The Pittsburgh Steelers won. I did not expect that our local TV channel will air the Superbowl 2009 championship. While there was no signal, I watched the game. Although I am not a football lover, I admired what Larry Fitzgerald did. Whew, I never knew one could run so fast like that. Somehow, he gave the Arizona Cardinals hope. However, despite that effort still the Pittsburgh Steelers won the game. And the Superbowl 2009 mvp is Santonio Holmes.

I dont think so that there will be an available replay videos of Superbowl 2009. I suggest you check out your local TV channels for some schedule of the replay championship game of Superbowl 2009.