Honey Movie

Saturday |

I am not sure why Honey Movie is included as one of the top searches online. What I know though is that I saw the movie several times. Although I am not a good dancer, but I love dancing. All of the members of my family love to dance. In fact, I am the only one who is not a graceful dancer. That is why when this Honey Movie came out, almost all of us watched the same. Almost because, I am not sure if my parents were able to watch the movie.



I think I dont have to mention the casts of the Honey Movie. I am pretty sure you know the same. Sad to say there are no available Honey Movie video trailer. What I have though is Honey soundtrack. Check the list below.

Honey soundtrack list:

1. Hurt Sumthin - Missy Elliott
2. I'm Good - Blaque
3. Gimme The Light - Sean Paul
4. React - Erick Sermon
5. Leave Her Alone - Nate Dogg
6. Ooh Wee - Mark Ronson
7. It's A Party - Tamia
8. Thugman - Tweet
9. Now Ride - Fabolous
10. J-a-d-a - Jadakiss
11. Think Of You - Amerie
12. Closer - Goapele
13. I Believe - Yolanda Adams