Survivor Season 18 Tocantins Casts with Video

Saturday |

While I was searching online. Actually, I have so many posts to do. And I am running out of time. However, one topic caught my attention. And this is the new season of Survivor. I am not posting the Survivor Season 18 Tocantins premiere video. I believe by now you saw the same. But of course I will still post that topic soon. Besides, Survivor Season 18 Episode 1 will be aired yet on February 12, 2009. What I am more interested now are the casts of the Survivor Season 18 Tocantins.


This is a hard post for me. So, I have to be direct and give you the Survivor Season 18 Tocantins Casts with their corresponding interview videos.

Survivor: Tocantins - Meet the Cast


Survivor: Tocantins - Meet Benjamin


Survivor: Tocantins - Meet Tyson


Survivor: Tocantins - Meet Brendan


Survivor: Tocantins - Meet Erinn


Survivor: Tocantins - Meet Taj


Survivor: Tocantins - Meet Spencer


Survivor: Tocantins - Meet Candace


Survivor: Tocantins - Meet Carolina


Survivor: Tocantins - Meet Joe


Survivor: Tocantins - Meet Sandy


Survivor: Tocantins - Meet James


Survivor: Tocantins - Meet Sydney


Survivor Tocantins - Meet Jerry


Survivor Tocantins - Meet Debra


Survivor Tocantins - Meet Sierra


Survivor Tocantins - Meet Stephen