Miley Breaks the Law

Sunday |

Miley breaks the law or Miley Cyrus breaks the law? The news is not clear. I searched in celebrity sites on who is the "Miley" they are talking about. I searched at youtube for videos relating to Miley Cyrus breaks the law. I got one. But I think its a hoax. I did placed the video in this blog anyway. But so far as the news is concerned, there is no such thing as Miley Cyrus breaking the law.


There is this question in a forum on whether or not Miley Cyrus breaks the law by dating a 20 year-old man. Some says no while others say yes. They say they have to wait for the parents to file an action for complaint. But still the news is not confirmed. I'll update this blog if there is any development.

In the meantime, here is the video I am talking about. Watch the video of Miley breaks the law.