Golden Globe 2009 Winners Predictions

Sunday |

Hours from now will be the 66th Golden Globe Awards Night. I am pretty sure that celebrities whether or not announced as Golden Globe 2009 nominees are preparing for it. Even the fans too. I will not be updating you with the Golden Globe 2009 live streaming. I am not sure if I can provide one. But I will surely put the link if I'll be able to search for it like what I did in the recently held People's Choice Awards 2009. In fact, it was my first time to watch live through the internet.


Definitely, we all have our own bet for the Golden Globe 2009 winners. But the decision is not in our own hands. All we have to do is to wait several hours from now. I will be updating you of the available 66th Golden Globe Awards Video online. Before that you might wanna know the Golden Globe 2009 Presenters. However, I dont have yet any idea as to who will be the Golden Globe 2009 performers.

As to Golden Globe 2009 Winners Predictions, below is a video relating thereto. Check it out.