Twilight Movie Review

Thursday |

At last I've seen Twilight the movie. I know I am very late in making this movie review. I just finished watching the movie. And I am excited to post something about it. I know that you know that Twilight has been a block buster movie. It makes me eager to know why but for some reasons it is only this time that I actually watched the movie. I dont know if you are still interested to read my review. I just want to have a post relating to movie review. It has been long since I havent done that. So here it is.


A lot will hate me for this. But generally, I dont like the movie. I dont know if it is because I am not that young anymore or what. The story seemed to be unbelievable. To be clear, I know that movies are just created for the sake of entertainment. But mostly, movies are some kind a replica of what is the truth about life. Some may believe in vampires. But a love between a vampire and a human is something I've never seen before. And love between teens is something I dont consider true love. But of course I know there are exceptions to the general rule. Still I did not love the movie. If not because of the action, that time when, vampires to vampires are fighting, I would not have finished the movie. Whoever loves the movie, dont hate me. Its just my opinion. With this I dont know what to say anymore. I cannot recommend to watch the movie. May be if you havent seen the movie and you are in doubt after having read this post, ask for others who have seen the movie. May be they can convince you to watch the same.

I know its too late to post Twilight movie trailer, but I want to. So below is the trailer:


Click for Twilight Movie Download.