TV Schedules, TV Listings, TV Episode, TV Videos Update As of To Date

Friday |

Here are the TV Schedules, TV Listings, TV Episode, TV Videos Update As of To Date. Some of your favorite TV shows will air early January 2009. There are already updates online. I hesitated to publish a post relating thereto because there are no videos yet available online. It is only this time that I remember, that I am suppose to update you weekly regarding TV Schedules, TV Listings, TV Episode, TV Videos of your favorite TV shows. Since I already got the episode title and dates when they are going to be aired next year, I might as well post a summary of it and I will provide the video trailer later.


Here is your latest TV Schedules, TV Listings, TV Episode, and TV Videos (soon) of American TV shows:

NCIS - CBS, Tuesday, January 6 8:00 PM
(NCIS Season 6 Episode 12 (s06e12) Caged Video Trailer)

The Mentalist - CBS, Tuesday, January 6 9:00 PM
(The Mentalist Season 1 Episode 11 (s01e11) Red John's Friends Video Trailer)

Without a Trace - CBS, Tuesday, January 6 10:00 PM
(Without a Trace Season 7 Episode 11 (s07e11) Wanted Video Trailer)

Ugly Betty - ABC, Thursday, January 8 8:00 PM
(Ugly Betty Season 3 Episode 11 (s03e11) Dress for Success Video Trailer)

Kath & Kim - NBC, Thursday, January 8 8:30 PM
(Kath & Kim Season 01 Episode 11 (s01e11) News Video Trailer)

CSI Miami - Monday, January 12
(CSI Miami Season 7 Episode 3 (s07e03) Head Case Video Trailer)

The Big Bang Theory - Monday, January 12
(The Big Bang Theory Season 2 Episode 12 (s02e12) The Killer Robot Instability Video Trailer)

How I Met Your Mother - Monday, January 12
(How I Met Your Mother Season 4 Episode 12 (s04e12) Benefits Video Trailer)

CSI New York - Wednesday, January 14
(CSI: NY Season 5 Episode 12 (s05e12) Help Video Trailer)

CSI - Thursday, January 15
(CSI Season 9 Episode 10 (s09e10) One To Go Video Trailer)

These are all for now folks. It took me several hours to make this. There seemed to be a problem with my internet connection. I got tired. It seemed there are a lot to post but I dont know if I can go on. This is the problem when you are getting old.