Survivor Gabon Winner

Monday |


Survivor Gabon winner is Robert "Bob" Crowley! Congratulations to him. At 57, he is considered the oldest winner in all 17 seasons of Survivor. He beat the other 17 contestants in the show. It is unlikely that an old man (sorry), wins in this kind of game. But on the other hand, we should not be shocked about it for experience may be the reason why Robert "Bob" Crowley won Survivor Gabon. Its not all physical attributes. In this kind of reality show, its how you survive will matter that is why it is entitled Survivor. Its like using all the different aspects of your body just to survive in the different situations you face everyday.


So now you know who wins Survivor Gabon, there are only a few videos I can offer you today. I dont know if I can find some replay videos of Survivor Gabon finale. But I'll search for it. You can leave a comment if you want to. After all this video blog is for your satisfaction. Since this is the end of Survivor Season 17, we likely are cannot wait to see Survivor Season 18. If you are interested you can apply for survivor season 18 that is survivor 2009.

Here are the videos I got. I'll update it if I can search for more. There seemed to be a problem with the audio though. I dont know if this has something to do with my computer or with the video itself. Give your reactions by leaving a comment. Check my previous post Survivor Gabon Episode 13 (s01e13).

Survivor: Gabon- The Winner is Revealed

Survivor Gabon Winner 2008