Movie Trailer to Watch Out on December 10

Wednesday |

I am sad. My blog traffic is going down and down. I dont know why exactly. I only experienced having 500 visitors in a day once. I wanted to experience it again. Its a nice feeling. Its like you wanna blog more because there are persons looking for your blog. I wanna expand my video blog. And I wanna start by adding more movie trailers of movies you will be watching soon. I am saying "will be" because it will be shown sometime soon. For this post I will be featuring the movies that will be released this December which you havent seen yet. Actually, there are a lot of movies coming for December. For now, I will be featuring the movies that will be released this December 10.



The first movie is entitled "The Reader." Among the casts are Ralph Fiennes, Kate Winslet and David Kross. I am excited to see Kate Winslet on the big screen. She is a very good actress and she deserves more. In this movie, Michael read to Hannah books such as "The Odyssey," and "Huck Finn." Their relationship grew until Hannah was gone. This is where the thrill begins.

The Reader (2008) Movie Trailer


The second movie is entitled Wendy and Lucy. This is actually a drama. Among the stars are Michelle Williams and Will Patton. I've got the movie trailer as well as a video of an interview of Michelle Williams.

Wendy and Lucy Trailer (2008)



WENDY AND LUCY Q&A: Kelly Reichardt and Michelle Williams