Miss World 2008 Winner and Results

Sunday |

Miss World 2008 Winner is Miss Russia. Miss Russia Kseniya Sukhinova won the 2008 Miss World. Miss Russia is the 58th Miss World after Zhang Zi Lin of China. Honestly, I regret I never saw the Miss World Pageant. I usually watch beauty pageants. Its part of the family norm, hahaha. Actually, I did not know that its already shown. There are actually 108 participants all over the world. The most thrilling part in beauty pageants like this is the question and answer portion, that is, as far as I am concerned. When asked why she should be crowned the 2008 Miss World winner, Miss Russia Kseniya Sukhinova simply answer through a translator stating that "I think I can help people and I want to help people and today if I walk away with this crown I will do that."


Isnt that worthy to be the 2008 Miss World winner? Miss Russia is the second Russian who won the crown after Julia Kourochkina. I searched online and below are the only videos I got. If you want, I am pretty sure there is a replay video of Miss World 2008 in any channels in your country. Just search on the schedule. But if I can search on replay videos online, I'll embed it here.

Enjoy watching!
2008 Miss World Winner - Miss Russian


Miss World 2008 Johannesburg Final Russia Wins


Miss Russia World 2008 Interview


And the Miss World 2008 final result is shown below:

Miss World 2008 - Russia - Ksenia Sukhinova
1st Runner-up - India - Parvathy Omanakuttan
2nd Runner-up - Trinidad & Tobago - Gabrielle Walcott
Finalists - Angola - Brigith dos Santos
- South Africa - Tansey Coetzee
Semi-finalists - Barbados - Natalie Griffith
- Brazil - Tamara Almeida
- Croatia - Josipa Kusić
- Iceland - Alexandra Ívarsdóttir
- Kazakhstan - Alfina Nassyrova
- Mexico - Anagabriela Espinoza
- Puerto Rico - Ivonne Orsini
- Spain - Patricia Rodríguez
- Ukraine - Irina Zhuravskaya
- Venezuela - Hannelly Quintero