House Season 5 Episode 10 (s05e10) Let Them Eat Cake Video Trailer

Monday |

I believe this is the correct video trailer of House Season 5 Episode 10 (s05e10) Let Them Eat Cake. I was supposed to post something about it last week but I could not find a justifiable video for it. Now I got one and I am excited to post the same. House Season 5 Episode 10 (s05e10) is entitled Let Them Eat Cake. In this episode, House has no office because Cuddy transfers into his office alleging that House is the reason why the same was destroyed. And House does not like that.



I already made mention about this episode in my previous post entitled House Season 5 Episode 9 (s05e09) Last Resort Complete Video. If you havent watch the previous episode of House, you can click the link I just provided. Soon I will be featuring House Season 5 Episode 10 (s05e10) Let Them Eat Cake Complete Video, as soon as I get one.

For now here is the House Season 5 Episode 10 (s05e10) Let Them Eat Cake Video Trailer




Next week's episode of House is entitled Joy to the World (s05e11) which will be shown on December 9, 2008. No videos yet though.