Evan Tanner Death

Thursday |

I have no idea who is Evan Tanner is. I am sorry. But because of the videos that you will below, you will be able to know who is. If you are a fun of UFC, you are very familiar with him. According to some comments, he is a man with a good heart. I could say much more about him. I am not familiar with the UFC game. Unlike wrestling, lol. Nevertheless, this is a video blog. And since I found several videos relating to Evan Tanner Death and to Evan Tanner Tribute so I might as well blog about. Besides I am still thinking of what TV show trailer should I post here.


Below are the videos. I apologize for not saying something about Evan Tanner. The only thing that I've read is that he offered his life into the game. Just like any other athlete. That makes an athlete different from any other ordinary men. Enjoy watching the videos below.

Evan Tanner Tribute Video


Evan Tanner's Final Words Part 1 Video


Evan Tanner's Final Words Part 2 Video


I hope the videos play. I tried to play the same but it wouldnt work in my computer. I guess there is this problem again with our computer.