The Day the Earth Stood Still Movie Trailer

Friday |

Another movie that I will be posting today is about The Day the Earth Stood Still Movie Trailer. I watched the trailer of this movie days before. But I did not bother to post about it. Not because I dont like to but I just simply forgot about it. Now I wont let this day pass without posting regarding the movie The Day The Earth Stood Still. In the first place it is Keanu Reeves who is the star of the movie. And he is my favorite. Well,at least one of my favorites since the Speed movie. He is still handsome, right? Anyway, this movie will be released hours from now in cinemas. If you watch the same, you will also be able to witness Wolverine Trailer as far as I've read and heard.


Other stars of the movie are Jennifer Connelly, Kathy Bates, Jaden Smith, Jon Hamm, and Kyle Chandler. This is a sci-fi thriller movie. I wonder if this movie will defeat Keanu Reeves' previous movie The Matrix and its sequels. In the movie The Day The Earth Stood Still, Keanu Reeves plays as Klaatu who is an alien with no intention of annihilation as that of Terminator Salvation Movie (Trailer) rather he is described as the friend of the earth. So much of that. Now below is the trailer of the movie.

The Day The Earth Stood Still - Official Trailer