David Beckham to AC Milan

Saturday |

David Beckham to AC Milan! I am indeed very late in blogging about this topic. However, since I got a video of David Beckham to AC Milan, I think why not blog about it. As long as there is a video, I'd grab that topic, lol. So David Beckham will have a new team. And for that he will be spending several times in Italy. Well, I cant tell you much about the trip or the specifications as to why he transferred from team to another. Besides as I've said I am very late in blogging about this. However, dont be mad towards me. As I've said I've got some videos. By watching the video, you will know more about the topic.


Not only that David Beckham is popular online at this particular moment but because there are rumors that his wife Victoria does not favor the beautiful and sexy Ilaria D'Amico of Italian Sky Sports to interview his husband. Hhhhmm, intriguing. Well, that's the topic that we should let the couple resolve.

Below are the videos I am referring to:

Official David Beckham is going to AC Milan ! Here is Why !


Beckham comments on Milan move