STAR TREK THE MOVIE

Tuesday |


Star Srek will have another movie this coming 2009. I am a fan of Star Trek. I have been watching same in TV when it was then yet a TV series. I was young though at that time and now I already forgot the center of the story thereof. I watched some other movies of Star Trek but did not actually love it that much. I dont know what is new with this story. But the fact is the casts are new and young.



Star Trek will be released on May 8, 2009. The movie is directed by J.J. Abrams who happens to be the director of the movies "Mission: Impossible III," "Lost" and "Alias." The movie is starred John Cho, Ben Cross, Bruce Greenwood, Simon Pegg, Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Winona Ryder, Zoe Saldana, Karl Urban, Anton Yelchin, Eric Bana, Leonard Nimoy, Marlene Forte, Jimmy Bennett.

I dont know what to expect from this Star Trek movie. We'll just have to wait. There is no available video of Star Trek trailer online. May be we'll be able to watch the trailer of Star Trek sometime next year.