SPIDERMAN 4 MOVIE TRAILER?

Friday |

At this time, I am searching for a better movie trailer to post in this blog. I somehow got irritated on several videos I found at youtube alleging to be the official movie trailer of Spiderman 4. Of course, as a surfer, I would definitely be interested in such trailer hoping that indeed it is the official one and to bring into effect the purpose of this blog. But I just got disappointed and I just wanted to share why.



The Spiderman 4 movie trailer that you will see below is just a few of the several videos that you will encounter at youtube telling you that this video is the official trailer. Of course, it is but normal for an ordinary person like me to search and search and watch these videos. And I felt like I am cheated. I will show you the reason why.

SPIDERMAN 4

Arent you cheated? In the above video, I thought it is the real one but I am wrong. The trailer just combined all the previous spiderman movie and added something about a horse racing. Gush!

SPIDERMAN 4 OFFICIAL TRAILER

Now this is interesting. It seemed that it is. But actually it is a different movie. Which I am glad I learned though. But as to the purpose of the giving surfers the official spiderman 4 official trailer, it is too far from it.

SPIDERMAN 4 TRAILER

This is one is a hoax. Obviously it is. And I am so aaannnggrrry!