SOUTH PARK ABOUT LAST NIGHT VIDEO

Thursday |

I did not bother to check out what is this "south park about last night." I thought it was not something about watching videos online but I was wrong. So I figured I would check on it and post something about it here in this blog. Well, I checked the videos and now I know why posts in several blogs are talking that it would probably about the new president Obama. It is indeed and you better watch it.



I have a short clip about it where you can watch south park about last night season 12 episode 12 video. I never thought that cartoons could last that long for a TV show, lol. On the other hand, the simpsons is the living proof to that. I know someone who is working in the simpsons, lol. I also checked out a longer video of south park about last night season 12 episode 12. I hope you are satisfied with it. If not you can comment and I'll look the same for you.

Here are the videos:
South Park Season 12 Episode 12 About Last Night (full)


South Park Season 12 Episode 12 About Last Night clips


South Park Season 12 Episode 13 video will be shown here once it is available.