GREY'S ANATOMY SEASON 5 EPISODE 10 (S05E10)

Tuesday |

Honestly, I am confused. The videos suggest that Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Episode 10 (S05E10) is All by Myself which will be shown this Thursday, November 27. However, in another site which I based the TV schedules, it says that "All by Myself" will be shown December 4 and what will be shown on ABC this Thursday is "Dream a Little Dream of Me," which episode is an opener episode I think of this recent season.



Now, what I got only is the Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Episode 10 (S05E10) All by Myself video trailer as of this moment. I think I still have time to confirm the correct episode. I think this is it. Hahaha!

Watch Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Episode 10 All by Myself online!


Posted soon will be Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Episode 10 All by Myself complete video.

UPDATE (November 28, 2008): Here is another video of Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Episode 10 All by Myself (S05E10) and the synopsis:

Cristina is awarded the first solo surgery among the residents, but she has to relinquish it and choose her replacement; Mark performs a cutting-edge procedure to restore a patient’s speech, impressing Lexie in the process; and Callie can’t figure out if Sadie (Melissa George) is flirting with her or just being friendly.