DANCING WITH THE STARS WINNERS

Wednesday |

Who won Dancing with the Stars 2008? I am late with this information though. But still I feel like posting the same. I am frustrated that I did not post something about the final season of Dancing with the Stars Season 7. I thought about it days before but I just forgot about it. Gush. So not good to me. But wait. So much for that the 2008 Dancing with the Stars winners are Brooke Burke and Derek Hough!



I've got a video of their dance and I hope I would find a replay video of the 2008 Dancing with the Stars season 7 finale. According to some posts, all the contestants of this season joined the fun and success of the new Dancing with the Stars winners.

Here are the videos I collected. Hope you enjoy watching!

Brooke Burke and Derek Hough Dance the Cha-Cha 22-09-08 Dancing With The Stars Season 7


Dancing with the Stars Season 7 Winner Is.....


I do really hope I could find any replay video of Dancing with the Stars Season 7 finale.