CARRIE UNDERWOOD: JUST A DREAM (VIDEO)

Thursday |

More of CMA awards night. The CMA awards night was hosted by Carrie Underwood along with Brad Paisley. We all know Carrie Underwood. Whoever doesnt know her, is well, out of this world, may be? lol! Carrie Underwood was an American Idol winner. Since then her career as a singer was continually a success. She is really blessed girl. And not only that, she is beautiful too and indeed a great singer.



I will be featuring a new song of Carrie Underwood. I am not actually sure though if this is the song that let her win the Female Vocalist of the Year award. But then, I just feeling like posting this music video. I dont think so that this is the music video of the song itself. But at least I got a a video of Carrie Underwood singing Just A Dream Live!

Watch the video below!