AMERICAN MUSIC AWARD 2008

Sunday |

While cleaning the house, my mother tune in to crime suspense channel. I was not watching because as I've said I was cleaning. But then I heard a man saying that this is the youngest music award. I am not sure what he was telling about until he announced Rihanna. So, I asked my mother what is that. And then she told me its the 2008 American Music Awards. And I asked her if its live. And she told me it is. So here I am blogging about it and searching for available videos.



The American Music Award is held at Los Angeles' NOKIA Theatre and is broadcast live by ABC. Have you not opened your tv yet. I guess you should to hear beautiful musics. Among the performers are Mariah Carey, Jonas Brothers, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Ne-Yo, Pink, The Pussycat Dolls, and New Kids on the Block.

Here is the only video I got from youtube the others are just a hoax I supposed:

2008 American Music Awards Commercial


Watch replay video of the 2008 American Music Awards after.