WATCH HEROES SEASON 3 EPISODE 7

Tuesday |

Heroes is indeed my favorite TV series and I believe there are many out there who are like me. Anyway, the video that will be featured for today is Heroes Season 3 Episode 7. The Heroes Season 3 - Eris Quod Sum will be interesting to watch. There will be more action and unexpected events. I wonder what will Peter do now. And what will happen to Hiro who is still searching for answers.

You can watch the preview of Heroes Season 3 Episode 7. Below are the only videos that I can provide you for now for this episode:

1. HEROES SEASON 3 EPISODE 7 PREVIEW
- (November 16, 2010) The video is no longer available. The author is blog cleansing.

2. HEROES SEASON 3 EPISODE 7 BEHIND THE SCENES

- (November 16, 2010) The video is no longer available. The author is blog cleansing.