KING OF THE HILL: NO MORE SEASON 14

Friday |

I would like to make this last post for today just to try this new shortcut thing in my blog if its working. I am not satisfied if I cant check it out whether or not the shortcut thing for the posts in my blog will be working. I am excited at the same time nervous. Anyway, I chose to post a topic as my last topic for today regarding the end of the comedy series "King of the Hill."



The problem though is that, I cant find some justifiable videos of this King of the Hill animated comedy. Well, since this post is for purposes only of checking something in my blog, I might as well end this post now! As much as I wanted to post something, I just cant wait to watch this new feature of my blog.

So here is the only video that I found at youtube regarding the animated comedy King of the Hill. It will not have any new season. Season 13 will be the last season of this animated series.